AMBERG

Eduard Kick Porcelain factory Established 1759-1910

In 1759 Eduard Kick obtained a license to build a faience factory. 1843: After several changes of ownership Eduard Kick ( -1880) took over 50% of the company. By 1846 he is the sole proprietor. He increased the production of stoneware and began to produce porcelain as well. In 1887 he bought 97 models from the dissolved Royal Porcelain Factory in Ludwigsburg, and began to produce them. 1880: When Kick died, his brother-in-law Rasel Wenzeslaus took over the company. His sons Rasel, Hans and Commerce Chairman Eduard W. Rasel close the factory in 1910.

~~~~~